Stoney Creek Dry Bag
Our range of ultra-lightweight dry bags will keep your gear protected and dry so you can continue to travel fast and light, and maximise your hunting experience even in the most challenging conditions. Stoney Creek Dry Bags make it easy to sort and separate your wet gear (e.g. tents, flys, jackets) from dry gear (e.g. warm clothing, food and electronics) and will keep all your essentials protected and ready to go when you need them most.
- Ultra-lightweight 30 Denier nylon ripstop, PU coated fabric
- Durable webbing and stiffening plastic roll top closure to provide a tight and structured seal
- Low profile, lightweight center release plastic buckle closure 2 seams to decrease the areas with potential to fail and fully seam sealed
- Folds away to almost nothing when not in use
- Available in 3 convenient sizes
IMPORTANT – This Stoney Creek Dry Bag is not intended for full submersion under water and its performance requires the correct use of the roll top and buckle closure. Always inspect your Dry Bag for any tears, holes or wear before using and protect it from sharp objects and abrasion during use.