Daiwa 17 Exceler LT Spin Fishing Reels
1 in stock
Daiwa 17 Exceler LT Spin Fishing Reel
The Daiwa Exceler LT is one of the latest generation of spin reels based on the LT concept - lighter, stronger and more compact. The Daiwa 17 Exceler LT also incorporates Daiwa's innovative technologies. Such technologies include Tough Digigear, ATD, Air Rotor and Air Bail. This combination of features make the 17 Exceler one of Daiwa’s most technically advanced reels in their price and performance range.
- LT Concept - LT is an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/Braid lines. It features higher line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Tough Digigear - The new generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II. This is due to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS - Daiwa’s newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall cast performance.
- ATD - Daiwa’s ATD drag system is the most efficient in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Bail - featuring a hollow, tubular bail arm for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. The protrusion-free design works to eliminate line tangles during the retrieve.
- Air Rotor- The innovative design and construction has allowed Daiwa to reduce weight, stress and flexing whilst allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Twistbuster - featuring a tapered line roller that offsets line twist and greatly improves line management.