Here at Trelly's we have tested a few swags in our lifetime. Kings Swags, Kulkyne Swags and Darche Swags just to name a few. They all boast the toughest components, Most water resistant canvas, Heavy duty Zips and the list goes on. Rather than listing off a list a specifications we are just going to show you our favourite.
When it comes to choosing a swag we think the most important thing is the design, and one of our favourites is the Darche Dirty Dee.
It comes in 900, 1100 & 1400 models.
- 900mm wide is perfect for the solo camper
- 1100mm is for the big boy or the cozy couple (Fits perfectly in the back of a ute tub)
- 1400mm is for the comfy couple.
Some features worth noting are the..
- Free standing design removes any need for strings or pegs and allows you to put your swag anywhere.
- Near vertical walls give you heaps of head space across the top of the swag allowing you and your partner to sit upright without touching shoulders on a sagging canvas side wall which can happen in designs such as the Darche Dusk to Dawn
- Excellent air flow with heaps of windows.
- 4 internal storage pockets for your torch, wallet, phone or the misso's jewellery.
- Tags on the inside of the roof to clip a small LED torch for hands free lighting.
Although the Darche Dirty Dee t
akes an extra minute of your time to setup than a Darche Dusk to Dawn
design, its the most spacious, versatile and simple design we've slept in so far.
We've got one setup in our Shepparton store and we've knocked $50 off the price so come check it out!
**Shipping swags can be expensive so best to come in store or get it delivered to your nearest Trelly's store.
Leave a comment